• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Handmade leather concealed carry/dress/casual belts

CCLMan

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...er-concealed-carry-dress-casual-belts.862814/
Item Name: FS Handmade leather concealed carry/dress/casual belts

Zip Code: 42728

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $35.00 ( + $6.00 shipping)

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale are some brand new belts from Custer Custom Leather Co.! These belts are made from a single piece of 100% U.S. 11/12 oz. (approximately 3/16'') cowhide. Cut to 1 3/8'' wide, they work great with most any concealed carry holsters. Thanks to their single-ply design, these belts will easily yield a lifetime of great-looking durability. I also apply a clear coat, which gives them a positively fantastic finish! Please feel free to send me a private message for more info. Thanks for looking! TBM
Sizes available are: 30-34, 34-38, 38-42, 42-46, and 46-50''
Please specify your size, and if you would like black or brown (and what color buckle/hardware.)

P.S. Buckles/hardware come in brass or nickle.

Pictures:
img_4754-jpg.343780

img_4804-jpg.343781

Last edited:
I just received my belt today, fit and finish are excellent! Mine is identical to the brown one pictured above. Trying it on I realized how long overdue I was for a new belt, now my britches stay where there supposed to. Can't wait to try it with a holster! I have been shopping around for a belt for awhile never found any in the department stores or even sporting goods stores that sold gun belts that really impressed me. This is a high quality belt at an excellent price! I might add, if you were to emboss a logo of some sort on the inside of the belt so years from now when I have lost your card I can still tell people where I got it from, Custer Custom Leather Co. Thanks for a great product and BTW I just popped your ODT cherry with some positive feedback.

Alright guys I got my belt today and all I can say is it is awesome! I have been shopping around for a long time looking for a good belt for a good price, well boys this is it! I like it so much I just ordered another one from TheBeltMan.

Fellow ODTers, the following pics are some other buckle styles I also have available. So, now ya can't use the excuse, "He jus' didn't have any good lookin' buckles to choose from!" :D TBM

Attachments

• IMG_4770.JPG
    IMG_4770.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4777.JPG
    IMG_4777.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4765.JPG
    IMG_4765.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Got mine the other day. Absolutely love it. Finish is great. Looks great and the quality is fantastic. Even if i didnt plan on wearing a holster i would still wear this belt.

Back
Top Bottom