24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Logitech Harmony 1100 Touchscreen Color Remote

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 100.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: One year old remote in perfect working condition. paid $359.99+ tax and selling because the new TV I purchased has a cool remote with it that does everything the Harmony remote does. Search Google for Logitech Harmony 1100 for details...full color touch screen, 1 touch operation, supports over 5000 brands and so much more. In perfect operational condition and excellent condition in appearance. Not sure I have the box but I do have the charging base and cable. Asking $100 FIRM.

Pictures:
81a4dlsll4l-_sl1500_-jpg.493597

81xmpnbuvrl-_sl1500_-jpg.493598

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Do you take Pay-Pal?

Yes, I can take paypal but would that mean you need it shipped? If so, I will be hit was a 3.5% paypal fee as well as the cost of shipping, which would be likely around $5-$10. I'll split the difference on shipping so if you are interested, you can send $110 to my paypal at brycegw1@comcast.net You can also send your address to that same email and I will ship it out as soon as the money clears my paypal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom