• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Ruger sr 1911

Cleg

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ruger-sr-1911.1196675/
Item Name: FS Ruger sr 1911/ and many extras!!!

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $700

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gun is in mint condition. I have taken it to the range a few times and put around 150-200 cast lead slugs (easier on the barrel than jacketed) through it. I purchased the gun from the original owner (RNC) who said, "I put a couple hundred through it at most." It has a houge grip thing, cherry wood grips, skeletonized trigger, and Novak's sights.

I had an extra battle belt, so I outfitted it with accessories for this weapon which include: A 511 battle belt, blade- tech revolution holster w/ the quick release attachment that allows you to swap holsters on the belt quickly and the "holster drop and off-set" accessory. I have a paddle attachment for the holster as well. Also, 1 blade-tech double mag holster, 2 factory mags, and 1 Chip McCormick mag. It comes with a full box of Critical Duty too. I haven't added it all up but its probably at least a $1,000 package. Will also throw in whatever jacketed and lead slug ammo that I have on hand w/ ammo box. Not sure how much ammo, will update when I have a chance to look.

No trade offers please.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.818875

image-jpeg.818876

image-jpeg.818877

Back
Top Bottom