Reaction score
Item Name: FS Yellow Lab, 3 years old pure bread

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $ 1.00

Caliber: FREE

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Yellow Lab, 3 years old pure bread. Paid $600 for him.

Very good dog but I need to find him a new home.

FREE… thanks,

Pictures:
dog-jpg.878839

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I love the dog, but my wife was always against getting him. You know the saying “if momma’s

Not happy no one’s happy” ? I have a 4 foot high picket fence around my back yard, that he started to jump.

I put the electric fence on the picket fence and that worked for several months. Now he jumps it anyway.

I live in a historical district and can’t put up any other fence., so I’m kind of stuck.

I love the dog, but my wife was always against getting him. You know the saying “if momma’s

Not happy no one’s happy” ? I have a 4 foot high picket fence around my back yard, that he started to jump.

I put the electric fence on the picket fence and that worked for several months. Now he jumps it anyway.

I live in a historical district and can’t put up any other fence., so I’m kind of stuck.

Lim sorry to hear that man.... PearlDiver PearlDiver Viveledead Viveledead @Porsche958 medium187mph medium187mph Shortcut Shortcut @nicaburns you guys know anyone????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom