Reaction score
Item Name: FT Abolt stainless/ boss/ lefty-

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 308- Thompson encore- or nice ou shotty

Caliber: 7 mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: very good condition browning stainless boss 7 mag with Nikon 4-12-40 bdc scope 100 plus rds ammo. Zeroed and ready to hunt. Looking for nice shotgun or Thompson encore. 678-267-6503 for pics I'll try load some later

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'm a lefty but like right hand bolts. All I've ever shot till I got this one fells weird so it's gotta go

once you get used to it you will love it though. same thing happened to me when i finally got ahold of a left handed bolt gun and grew up using rightys. but once you get used to it you will never buy another right handed bolt gun again lol.

Perhaps you ought to take a look at the Marlin xl7 I have. I'm a lefty too, but I don't like shooting RH bolts. The gun is brand new. In fact, it is still at the FFL. I won it in a drawing and would like to sell or trade for LH. It is a 270 win caliber. If you look at the evaluations on the net, it rates good for an inexpensive, accurate rifle. My 25-06 just like it shoots very well. It's listed here. Just thought you might like to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom