• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT SPIKES TACTICAL high end spiral fluted 16"

Sgt. Lewis

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-spikes-tactical-high-end-spiral-fluted-16.914757/
Item Name: FT SPIKES TACTICAL high end spiral fluted 16"

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Tavor, AUG, other weapons of interest

Caliber: 5.56mm / .223Rem

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Just a peek at your DL to make sure your from GA

Item Description: Here we have a Spikes Tactical M4 chambered in .223 Wylde (will take .223 rem or 5.56 without pressure issues). The barrel is stainless steel spiral fluted tipped with a Rainier Arms muzzle break. The fore grip is a 10" Yankee Hill Manufacturing double diamond with a Magpul AFG and FDE ladder rails. The bolt is Nickle Boron coated and is operated by a Raptor ambidextrous charging handle. A EOTech 512 holographic sights sits on top of the Spikes Upper receiver and will co-witness with the folding backup sights. The stock is a FDE Hogue with a matching colored QD sling mount under the crown nut. The grip, also in FDE is a Magpul MAID grip and a aluminum Spikes Trigger Guard.
I carried this on in the trunk for a couple of years before transitioning to the SCAR 16. About 600 rounds down the pipe flawlessly. I have several other AR platform rifles and this is the best of them all. I'm looking to trade for something that catches my attention and would be fun to shoot. That said...... Show me what ya got

Pictures:
spikes-1a-jpg.419202

spikes-2-jpg.419203

spikes-3-jpg.419205

spikes-4-jpg.419206

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom