SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT .35 Remington brass - once fired

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: I am in need of another arched mainspring housing or two, so I thought I would put this up for a trade. I'll pay shipping on these to you for your old take off, throw away arched mainspring housing (non-plastic), extended slide stop, or thumb safety (ambi or otherwise).

MSH's: I don't care what color it is, what texture it has on it, I do like the Springfield's with the ILS locking system, so don't be afraid to offer one of those.

I know this is limiting trade options a bit, so I would consider a take off thumb safety (ambi or otherwise), extended slide stop, or some other junk 1911 related take off parts you might have.

Hope someone needs these. Thanks in advance for any offers.

Sorry about the crappy photos. They are all stamped W-W SUPER / .35 REM.

Caliber: .35 Remington

Willing to Ship: Sure, I'll pay my end, you pay yours?

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I found these two boxes of once fired .35 Rem brass in some of my father's old shooting stuff. I will never get around to reloading, and I thought some of you hunters who are set up to reload might like a few extra brass cases.

Here are a few photos.

Pictures:
100_2555-jpg.876319

100_2556-jpg.876320

100_2557-jpg.876321

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom