• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

G21 45 to 10mm

I did the conversion using the following steps:

1. Sell G21.
2. Buy G20.

With 10mm, why bother with 45? :D
Cause I love my 45. I would not shoot 10mm no near as much as the 45 plus I had a hard enough time finding the od 21 sf so I am sure I would not find 10mm in that set up.

Lone Wolf USED TO MAKE a .45-to-10mm Conversion Barrel, but DISCONTINUED it several years ago when they had some RELIABILITY Problems with them that they could not fix...

FWIW, both KKM & Storm Lake still make the .45-to-10mm Conversion Barrels, so mebbe' they figured out something that LWD did not...Who knows?....mikey357

I bought a factory G20 barrel and 2 10mm mags, dropped right in my G21, put 50 10mm rounds thru it. So far no problems.

I can attest to this as well, it can work, back when I had both a gen4 21 and gen3 20 I took the 20 barrel and put it in the 21 and shot 100 or so rounds through it, it worked and shot fine. I wouldn't recommend it because there is a slight gap width wise in the barrel hood, but in a pinch it sure worked, also firing .40s&w out of the 10mm barrel worked 100% as well only problem you might run into there is it wearing the extractor out a little prematurely as it indexes the 40 round in the chamber.

that ammo $, though. 10 mil ain't cheap.

Reason I traded my glock 20 ammo cost was ridiculous for something I highly doubt I would ever actually need around where I venture, the G21 in .45 is more than powerful enough for all the critters I encounter around here.

Back
Top Bottom