Gourmet Burgers

Oh they're awesome! If you go to Publix for some buns and they don't have any sitting out in the bakery, just ask someone cause they keep em in the freezer. Leave em sitting out on your counter for an hour or so and they're ready to go
I was going to make some burgers this weekend but I haven't gotten around to it...I've been craving a good burger (which is an odd craving for me lol) so I picked up some cheap plain Publix buns the other day. Now I'm looking at the package on the counter all like
tenor (4).gif

I've had USDA prime filet, and it was godly, but how does USDA prime ground beef compare to Walmarts ground waygu?
I love walmarts wagyu. Wagyu chili is amazing. I like to check the dates on the wagyu and then pop in when they hit clearance. Freeze all the ones you're not ready to use. I usually eat wagyu for what people pay for regular ground beef. If walmart is out you can also get 3pks of wagyu at sams

Please keep all the wagyu separated from the prime and choice you know we can get mo per pound.
52B183D8-8292-4B0F-B09D-AA5EB8559410.png

None of that fancy fugyu beef for us.
I just grab some ground sirloin from Publix, mix in a little garlic powder, onion salt, and fresh ground black pepper. Maybe a little blue cheese, or just top with a slice of sharp cheddar.
Put ‘em on Publix French hb buns.
Okay, I'm hungry.

Back
Top Bottom