• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Great coffee.

yes, as wolfmanrogers wolfmanrogers said, grinding your own is a next level and if you want to step it up even more then buy green beans and roast your own. I bought the stuff to do that for my wife a hobby but has become mine.... roast a lb a week. Like fresh ground pepper, Ill never go back to preground the flavor is so much better. And medium187mph medium187mph , cold brew is wonderful!

We used to drink Gevalia all the time. It got expensive. Now we buy Dunkin Donuts. I've got a can of Cafe Bustelo for when my wife isn't home.

The owner of this place, Stocking Mill Coffee makes some good stuff and I get it when I can afford it.
His twitter account is a good follow too.

We get ours from these guys.

Good selection but not cheap. But then, life's too short to drink crappy, cheap coffee.

100% on using either the low tech filter cone or french press method for making good, flavorful coffee easily.

For most of my life I've been a pretty basic coffee drinker. Folgers and Maxwell House. Whatever the Mess Sergeant saw fit to put in the pot and restaurant coffee. I've recently started to look for better stuff and I think I hit paydirt. Gevalia is simply next level good stuff. The stronger, the better.

What's the brand that wakes you up in the morning?
Walmart's Great Value French Roast is pretty near mil-spec. One 15 oz mug in the morning and I'm good all day.

Back
Top Bottom