Great coffee.

BTW...in case y'all didn't already know Black Rifle Coffee is a big ass fraud. Don't buy that overpriced ****. That "Veteran" already made it known that he doesn't like us. But worse than that he recently had a sexual harassment case file against him from another MALE employee.
On the other hand there's a YouTube channel called Guns and Gadgets with a guy that had the good sense to move from MA to TN . He has a coffee company and it sponsors other gun channels. Wish I could remember the coffee name. But they roast it and package it in Florida. So it should be good to go.
Blackout coffee

I drink coffee to induce a bowel movement. You drink coffee to wake up. We are not the same.
Of that’s what this means on my coffee. :thumb:

Gotta get those Polyphenols flowing.

1713956003749.png

I drink Maxwell House or Folgers 90% (their containers work great for storing brass) of the time. We will mix it up from time to time with Dunkin or something. This morning Im drinking half scoop of Maxwell House with half scoop of a local grind from Horne Pecan's Southern Pecan. Its pretty good. I only added the Southern Pecan due to this thread but being old and preferring my coffee to be coffee flavored its a treat from time to time.

I never know which one to get when I stop at a store on the road. I just want a cup of coffee and dont know if Im columbian or dark roast or morning blend etc

When I'm just waking up in the morning, I use my Kuerig. Most of those pods are crap, but I have been surprised at how good the Chock Full of Nuts pods are. It's actually a decent cup of coffee out of a Kuerig. Only the original is good. Their "columbian" is not my favorite. There are some quality control issues. Sometimes a couple of the pods aren't sealed or the top opens around the edges when loading. But, surprisingly good.

When I want actual coffee instead of just quicker morning caffeine, I order Ethiopean Yirgacheffe beans from Cool Beans in Marietta. I like more chocolate than acid/fruit so that's my jam in a french press. Really is the king of beans in my opinion. When I retire and have more morning time I will drink that exclusively.

I don’t want to try anything fancy( might like it ) currently working on finishing some 6 month old folgers that was in my camper. Black with honey. And no it’s not too great 🥴

Back
Top Bottom