Guy pulls gun on news crew!

Well, I agree that the kid is an idiot. That said, other than illegal parking, he didn't seem to break any laws.

5-13-204. Aggravated assault.

(a) A person commits aggravated assault if, under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life, he or she purposely:

(1) Engages in conduct that creates a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to another person; or

(2) Displays a firearm in such a manner that creates a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to another person.

I've never heard of a gun pointing at the ground which created a substantial danger of death/injury to another person personally. The sheriff is free to arrest him, but any half-wit attorney could beat that charge I'd bet.

Pulling gun on news crew= jail time
Pulling High Point on news crew = dumb ass
Cant park a car = mo-tard
Police know him and have run ins with him all the time = priceless

I agree that him pulling a gun was bad wrong. Jail time for him for sure. The thing that gets me is that the news crew could tell he was agitated and possibly on drugs but they kept on pushing the guy. He could have been pushed enough to use his gun as crazy as he was acting. BOTH the guy and the news crew were pretty stupid IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom