• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How would you handle this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite part of your group's discussion is where the "Christians" decided that one day of food and water is enough, but if they see them again they shoot them. Yeah, because that's what Jesus taught in the Bible.:rolleyes: Buy hey, what do I know?
At least they didn't shoot on sight...and if they did see them again who's to say that they shoots then...

My favorite part of your group's discussion is where the "Christians" decided that one day of food and water is enough, but if they see them again they shoot them. Yeah, because that's what Jesus taught in the Bible.:rolleyes: Buy hey, what do I know?
The whole part about loving your enemies must be wrong. Or you just find a way to rationalise it. Besides, we're Americans. We shoot pit bulls for bending a blade of grass.

Thinking you guys are watching to much TV.

Really? The world is screwed and your worried about scouts, organized attacks etc.

Give me a break.

believe me brother, in art class you might not find the same kind of people as you will find here. There are some here who do drills with friends and neighbors.

1 good leader could easily control a mindless gang and coordinate scouts and organize raiders

Thinking you guys are watching to much TV.

Really? The world is screwed and your worried about scouts, organized attacks etc.

Give me a break.
Lets play word scramble. bbarie = barbie. do you secretly play with dolls? If you stay here long enough you may regain some of your lost masculinity.

believe me brother, in art class you might not find the same kind of people as you will find here. There are some here who do drills with friends and neighbors.

1 good leader could easily control a mindless gang and coordinate scouts and organize raiders

Talked with my wife about this. There is a world I want to live in and one I wouldn't give a rats butt to be part of. If it got to the point the world is being
run by the mindless idiots mentioned above I'd be happy to go out in a blaze of glory.

The whole part about loving your enemies must be wrong. Or you just find a way to rationalise it. Besides, we're Americans. We shoot pit bulls for bending a blade of grass.

Yeah I think you're right. I'm a Christian until I disagree with you, then I shoot you. Merica! Well that and I'm playing a little devil's advocate. I mean yeah I know in a situation like that people probably can't be trusted, I'm not naive. But, I always find it funny when people make a point to mention their Christian beliefs but in the same sentence say that they would be willing to kill somebody instead of help them in a scenario like that. I don't remember the Bible verse where Jesus talks about helping the needy unless they get to close then you get to kill them. :shrug:

Lets play word scramble. bbarie = barbie. do you secretly play with dolls? If you stay here long enough you may regain some of your lost masculinity.

How bout you kiss my lilly white butt!! What world do live in, you in a cave for the next 20 years because something might happen?
So you and your group of 20 or so going to eat bark and kill anybody that comes around to protect it. God help us all.
You don't know me, might not want to jump to conclusions.

How bout you kiss my lilly white butt!! What world do live in, you in a cave for the next 20 years because something might happen?
So you and your group of 20 or so going to eat bark and kill anybody that comes around to protect it. God help us all.
You don't know me, might not want to jump to conclusions.
and there you go with the flower references. You can hide in the dream house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom