• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hunter Town Arms making some changes

I have an idea for a real custom can, but I need a custom barrel built too. 16" 300blk barrel with pistol length gas. Thread on 30 cal can with interrupted threads that reflexes back over the barrel to the gas block and only adds 4" to the overall length. And it must fit under a Nordic tube.

I'm planning on building a bolt gun on a chassis system that uses an AR float tube and the barrel centered in it so I can swap the can back and forth between the bolt gun and the AR.

I have an idea for a real custom can, but I need a custom barrel built too. 16" 300blk barrel with pistol length gas. Thread on 30 cal can with interrupted threads that reflexes back over the barrel to the gas block and only adds 4" to the overall length. And it must fit under a Nordic tube.

I'm planning on building a bolt gun on a chassis system that uses an AR float tube and the barrel centered in it so I can swap the can back and forth between the bolt gun and the AR.

I don't want to say your idea sucks, so I won't say anything at all. Reflex cans are old technology because all that volume behind the muzzle does about jack ****.

HA has some cool stuff coming out. Basically they made the guardian a lighter version of the kestrel 22. Definitely not a copy of swr stuff if you look at them. They have an entire extra flange on them. Hey fit together a little different too.

Also, save judgment on reflex cans til you shoot a few. They may not be the most efficient use of space but they do have benefits. My dad's sf 556ar is an awesome 223 can. Barely adds any length too.

Also, save judgment on reflex cans til you shoot a few. They may not be the most efficient use of space but they do have benefits. My dad's sf 556ar is an awesome 223 can. Barely adds any length too.

Just go with an integral instead of adding extra weight with such little sound benefits

Yeah, let me get my feet wet first.

All I know is if someone would get a guardian 9, Isis 2 9mm, or a custom 9mm can in the same price range in stock, I would buy it. Heck, maybe even an Isis 2 45. Have money, want to buy, nothing in stock. :(

Back
Top Bottom