I am smashed how about you?

"Noob!"

LMAO!!!! This ole' boy has tied one on more times than I can remember...NOOB....I am actually at the stage in my life where I don't want to tie one on. It hurts to dang much anymore. Besides I don't need to get drunk to forget what I did. That is coming naturally now. Getting old ain't for sissies.

At the time I posted my comment I was sitting here filling out a form 1 and reading about the last attempt at gun bans and up pops a drunk thread. The 3 just didn't seem to fit at the time. Other than that...I hope the OP feels ok this morning.

I'm old enough now if I want a drink it is usually a very nice scotch or whiskey that not all bars will have, and I'd rather sit at home and enjoy it and smoke an obnoxious cigar on the back porch afterwards, can't do that much in public anymore. Then, the only thing I need to do to get to my bed is casually walk down the hallway and nudge the wife over.

I'm old enough now if I want a drink it is usually a very nice scotch or whiskey that not all bars will have, and I'd rather sit at home and enjoy it and smoke an obnoxious cigar on the back porch afterwards, can't do that much in public anymore. Then, the only thing I need to do to get to my bed is casually walk down the hallway and nudge the wife over.

This.
My rules on scotch are simple:
1) Single Malt ONLY
2) Only scotch that is old enough to buy its own scotch

Back
Top Bottom