I can't take it anymore.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I gotta have more ammo. I need more ammo. Where the hell is all the ammo? Hello manufacturers. Where is the ammunition?
www.political_humor.org_wp_content_uploads_2012_12_i_have_too_much_ammo_said_no_one_ever.jpg

Call Ga arms bro! Just was in there yesterday! They were pumping out ammo like willy wonka oompaloompa's!! Got plenty of what I needed!

Call Ga arms bro! Just was in there yesterday! They were pumping out ammo like willy wonka oompaloompa's!! Got plenty of what I needed!

Thanks man. But, I am looking for CCI Stingers. I am pretty set on everything else at least for the moment.

Ooh, how much did that set ya back? I need to stock up on 10mm plinking ammo.

Just a shade over $80 I believe. As long as you stay with the FMJ's and away from the Speer HP's. Not the cheapest I've ever seen, but not shipping charges(being just down the road) and always in stock...always enjoyed shootin' their stuff.

Last edited:
Just a shade over $80 I believe as long as you stay with the FMJ's and away from the Speer HP's. Not the cheapest I've ever seen, but not shipping charges(being just down the road) and always in stock...always enjoyed shootin' their stuff.

Not bad.. Any idea if they had any cans of 500 or 1000 available?

Back
Top Bottom