• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I guess it's all over...

So a Harley can be made "fast" if you rebuild it and throw a bunch of cash at it. I understand now.
Again ... horsepower and going fast have little to do with traditional Harleys and their owners. I never owned one but it still seems to me that performance was a good ways down the priority list for HD buyers.

All I know is the battery has been the #1 cause of being stuck on the side of the road during my 44 years of driving gasoline-powered cars, motorcycles, and using various types of lawn equipment. Why would I want to switch 100% to the one part I trust the least?
I actually asked my family for a battery powered weed eater for Christmas. I have now experience with them but I hear good things. And on top of that it can't get any worse than me getting sweaty and tired trying to crank a damn 2 cycle gas weed eater.

It ain’t like their MADE IN AMERICA anymore.. most parts are made in other countries.. just assembled in America .. but I understand your rant I really do

Again ... horsepower and going fast have little to do with traditional Harleys and their owners. I never owned one but it still seems to me that performance was a good ways down the priority list for HD buyers.

True, and I have nothing against Harleys. I have owned one myself, along with a couple of Buells. I appreciate their bikes for what they are and will likely have another one at some point. Having owned somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 bikes, I have never been a brand snob. I'd love to have one of each personally.

Back
Top Bottom