• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I HATE having a pool!!

I would fill it with dirt, plant some nice bentgrass and make a putting green. Would be fun.

Not exactly bentgrass here, but same idea.....

sacramentoappraisalblog.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_05_filled_272fd8967053340df6084b0634d11766.jpg

Having one has gotten cheaper over time, the usage of pool chemicals has gone down with experience and the cost has gone down with the internet. The amount of work hasn't changed though! I am hearing that the salt system is great once you get over the expense of adding it!

the best thing to do is hire a pool guy to come by twice a month and clean it and add chemicals. it,s well worth it. I used to be a pool cleaner in south Fl. and we only charged like $40.00 a month.

Im doing this TOMORROW! Im sick of it. Me being a cheapskate I was like "ill save the money doing it myself" Screw it! Just screw it! Ima let someone else do it. Wish you were closer vanguard!!

Paugh! Don't hire a guy to just to come dump chemicals in. They will charge you an arm and a leg for the stuff you put in. A simple test strip will tell you what you need, and just take a water sample to a pool store for a free test every 2 weeks. I use an Aquabot to clean my pool. It has saved me a fortune in chemicals and makes the pool darn easy to take care of.

Paugh! Don't hire a guy to just to come dump chemicals in. They will charge you an arm and a leg for the stuff you put in. A simple test strip will tell you what you need, and just take a water sample to a pool store for a free test every 2 weeks. I use an Aquabot to clean my pool. It has saved me a fortune in chemicals and makes the pool darn easy to take care of.

I have been taking samples. Same old stuff. Get this get that. I dunno.

Yep Saltwater Pool the way to GO! My sister in law has one and as Lazy as they are, it's got to be easy to keep up. According to them nothing to it but run the Octopus and use the net for the Big Stuff. We've been in it a few times Really Nice setup.

Back
Top Bottom