Im not sure things are getting better, Got layed off today.

Im sorry to hear that Man, Wife just lost hers about 3 months ago, now thats both of us.
No I dont see it getting better, I talked to a guy I would see time to time at the gas station near the house, he was with his Company 36 years and had 3 years left to retire, and the basterds laid him off.
Now he has nothing to show after all those years.
And at his age it dont look good to find another.
And they wonder why people go off the rails.

Sorry about the layoff GDAWG, lot of good leads on here though hopefully one of them pans out. I will keep me eyes open for any opportunities for you.

Im sorry to hear and I know things are tough all over right now. I hope things look up for you and good luck with the job. Sometimes misfortune can turn into a blessing. Praying for ya.

I wish you well on the job search and wish I had any leads I could give you, but with budget cuts recently I've been busy trying to protect people's jobs lately instead of trying to get more people employed, and keeping people employed hasn't always worked out :(

I have a very important interview monday at 2pm that was arrainged by a member here. I am very grateful and I am really hopeing that this is my break,I want this job very badly.
Any of you praying guys, please send one up for me.

Back
Top Bottom