Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
Glock released this image
i.imgur.com_RwqwArT.jpg

i.imgur.com_RwqwArT.jpg

When overlayed on an image of a Glock 19 you can see that this is probably closer to the length of a G26, rather than a 42

i.imgur.com_4CxLaaF.jpg

So my uninformed opinion, This wont be build on the G42 frame, but a single stack 9 that's probably closer to s SW shield in size.

With an ODT street price of $650?
That's the price after it's been out for 6 months. The "debut" cost will be over $800 for the "hard to find" new Glock (even if it's available at every dealer).

Funny story on that. I was at The Firing Line 2 days ago and had some fat ass employee try to say the 42 was still "hard to find". I told him he was an idiot and that the pistol was available at at least 3 other stores within 20 miles of that location. He thought I was kidding. ****ing fat POS GS counter guys.

That's the price after it's been out for 6 months. The "debut" cost will be over $800 for the "hard to find" new Glock (even if it's available at every dealer).

Funny story on that. I was at The Firing Line 2 days ago and had some fat ass employee try to say the 42 was still "hard to find". I told him he was an idiot and that the pistol was available at at least 3 other stores within 20 miles of that location. He thought I was kidding. ****ing fat POS GS counter guys.
We know gun store guys know everything. One posted an illegal SBS on here last week.

A lot of pictures but I haven't learned anything new. So are we speculating that its a single stack 9 thats in between the frame size of the 19 and the 26?

Back
Top Bottom