It just gets worse by the day

I've seen the photos too, and unless we're looking at two different sets of photos, it's really not a big ****in deal. My dad took a solid piece of wood to my ass when I was a kid. And I can say without doubt, that most of the time it was deserved.

The problem with the whole "he went overboard" thing is that people want to ***** when he disciplines his kid. Yet if he doesn't discipline his kid, they ***** when the kid runs around a restaurant like a hooligan. So what's the solution? Lock AP up so that his kid can be like other black kids and not have his dad in the picture? That's a great ****in solution.:rolleyes:

There is a middle ground. Both of my kids are hard asses and always have been. I busted their ass on a regular bases when they were growing up and they are good people now, but I never made them bleed.

I hate it... but I Agree with Bear44.
Ive had a warm-butt, I've given some serious spankings, but I have never had or caused broken skin...
That includes when I lived in Germany as a child and we had a damned willow tree out back!

There is a line between discipline and abuse.

:faint: :thumb:

Amen. I get the frustration with some kids that are out of control, but this example of a bleeding 4yr old is never going to solve a problem, but its guaranteed to start many.

[

QUOTE=GlockIssue;3874291]I'm with you guys 100% on this. People seem to be using two extremes. Justifying the fact that he made a 4 year old bleed by saying that the rest of kids out there are causing problems because they don't have any discipline AT ALL doesn't make any sense. I agree that a lot of parents out there aren't disciplining their kids. But saying that they should be allowed to make a 4 year old bleed is NOT the answer. A bleeding 4 year old is too far.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Never understood why anyone would need a object to administer punishment, a good spanking with a hand should be plenty!

Yea, my father did a mix of both, but to be honest, it hurt more when he just used his hand. I think he probably held back when he used an object without realizing it. He never made me bleed though. I don't think he ever left bruises either.

Yea, my father did a mix of both, but to be honest, it hurt more when he just used his hand. I think he probably held back when he used an object without realizing it. He never made me bleed though. I don't think he ever left bruises either.
Come to think of it, my parents would probably be in jail for some of the **** they did to us older kids, it seems my little brothers have it easy.

When disciplining a child you have to keep anger in check. The point of what your doing is correction of a childs action, not venting personal frustrations of what the child done. Sounds like he may have forgot that point this time around, which can easily be done.

Back
Top Bottom