• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: 2005 Keystone Cougar 5th Wheel and Chevy 2500HD Tow Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesman2a

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 2005 Keystone Cougar 5th Wheel and Chevy 2500HD Tow Rig

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm looking to sell our truck and 5th wheel.

The truck is a 2003 Chevy 2500HD with a 6.0L gas engine with 165k on it. It's got a professionally installed B&O hidden hitch in it and bed mounted plug.
The good: the truck is mechanically sound and I've gone through all the fluids and filters Tranny, Xfer, and diffs and replaced them.
The Bad: The driver's seat is fairly ragged from getting in and out. This is pretty common on these models. I have an extra set of leather seats I can throw in for $200 that would resolve that. It's 4X4 and there is something going on with the front axle, runs fine in 2WD and has been for quite some time. Last but not least the paint isn't great. It's a work-truck, but it's solid.

The trailer is a 2005 Keystone Cougar 30' one superslide with the Polar package it's model CG285EFS05. We are the second owners and it's clean. Very low mileage.
The Good: trailer is in sound mechanical shape. No leaks, smells or issues.
The Bad: It needs a new house battery. I can replace it, or we take it out of the sales cost.

I'd like to sell them as a package $15k for both.

More pictures here:
http://s270.photobucket.com/user/bluesman2a/library/Truck and Trailer?sort=3&page=1

Pictures:
img_8151-jpg.1197795

img_8150-jpg.1197796

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom