• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 18" three gun build

Status
Not open for further replies.

9 Iron

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
22   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 18" three gun build **Price reduced!

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700.00

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Basic info

Item Description: Selling a recently completed build. It has only been fired to test function and grouping ability. Runs like a champ, all rounds were in one ragged hole except the first round, and the entire group fit under a dime using a Trijicon 3-9 accupower. Build details are as follows:

- Anderson Mfg mil-spec upper and lower
- Faxon 18" 1:8 lightweight gunner barrel (lifetime guarantee to shoot one MOA or better) with rifle length gas system.
- Spike's bolt carrier group
- Spike's lower parts kit
- Matrix arms 15" rail
- ALG QMS trigger
- Mil-spec buffer, spring, and tube
-Mission First stock
- Rainier mini-comp

This rifle is exceptionally light (weighs less than a 16" carbine with a govt profile barrel), and I'm 99% certain it will be a sub-MOA shooter after the barrel is broken in. Comes with a soft case and one 30 round P-Mag, priced at $700.00 firm. Willing to meet near Marietta.

** I will only sell to someone with a CCW, Military ID, or Law Enforcement credentials. If none of these are available we can meet at an FFL near me and have them transfer it at buyer's expense. **

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1066312

image-jpeg.1066314

image-jpeg.1066317

image-jpeg.1066318

image-jpeg.1066320

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom