• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 2000 Subaru Impreza L Wagon - 5spd - ZeroSports/Enkei/Group-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

buetang

Default rank <1250 posts
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
89   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2000 Subaru Impreza L Wagon - 5spd - ZeroSports/Enkei/Group-N

Zip Code: 30281

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 6000.00 OBO

Caliber: Gravel

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: It pains me to list this little guy for sale. Its been a truly awesome car. I purchased it from my mechanic who and the previous owner before him was also a fellow customer. It has all its maintenance up-to-date. Its never missed a service. Most recent major services include new valve cover gaskets, spark plugs & plug wires. Also had new shifter and shift linkage bushings installed as well as a new clutch release bearing. Shifts like new. Clutch and flywheel still in great shape, and they are the factory units (currently is just shy of 160k) It has been adult driven and owned since day one.

It has been solely used as a commuter for me, but is built rally inspired to take the horrible streets of Atlanta, with the following:

Brakes:
Zero/Sports 4pot Circuit brakes up front
Legacy GT hydros in the rear

Suspension:
Group N top hats
STi Pink Struts
Prodrive Springs

Wheels:
Enkei Gravels

Exhaust:
Stromung cat back (stainless)

Other:
Kenwood touch screen head unit with DVD, hands free & NAV.
Hella Fogs

Price: $6,000.00 negotiable

I do not need to sell this car, I'm only listing it b/c I purchased a new Toyota Highlander to accommodate two children (one on the way). I'd like it to go to a "Subaru Person", but hey, moneys money. This is my 8th Subaru. It will be replaced by a BRZ whenever they release a turbo version ;)

Personal notes:
It sounds like any Subaru with a soul should, pops crackles and spits when down shifting, the brakes whine and sing under load like any wannabe rally car should and will have the wheels black in a week or less. I grew up watching Colin McRae and Richard Burns. This car just makes me happy to drive. Its not fast, but it thinks it is, and its mechanically a factory freak. I'm convinced it will go for a LONG time. Its peppy for what it is and the little 2.2l engine runs like a sewing machine. Its never given me a hiccup. Its a faithful little car, and will serve its next owner well. I always intended on putting a turbo variant power plant in at some point, but just never happened.

Please contact me via email or PM.

Pics (Bike Rack & Yorkie NOT included):
apologies for the pollen on it.. its impossible to keep it clear of it.

IMG_0580.JPG

-
IMG_0581.JPG

-
IMG_0582.JPG

-
IMG_0583.JPG

-
IMG_0585.JPG

-
IMG_0586.JPG

-
IMG_0588.JPG

-
IMG_0589.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Boss Hoss
Its the cover of The Best of Motorhead. Its also what covers my back. Its only the best and loudest band ever.

Anyway I just started paying attention to Subies . I'm not much of a fan of the WRX since I'm not in to the import tuner scene. Although that Scion FRS is a badass and its all Subaru except the emblems. I dig the all wheel drive aspect and the flat 4 engines that they've stuck with forever.
There's a guy in Perry that we got a VW Westfalia from last year that has an old 86 GL wagon in the yard. I want it but I'm afraid of what all will have to be fixed. I already have an 85 Trooper that needs a ton of work. But yours is still pretty damn nice!

Thank you :)

I appreciate it. I have a Forester as well. (nice avatar)

I appreciate it man.
Car sold today. Went to a Marine. He was pretty stoked to drive off in it, and I was sad to see it go.
I don't think it'll need anything fixed for a good while. I put a lot of maintenance cash into it recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom