4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2004 Keystone Springdale 30 ft Camper

Zip Code: 30016

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $8,950.00 or best cash offer

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: 2004 Keystone Springdale 30 ft camper. Title in hand. Currently the camper is set up as a goose neck, to toe with, but can be converted to a 5th wheel. I purchased this camper about a year and half ago and never used it. This is the only reason I am selling it. The camper is in excellent shape, 4 brand new 10 ply tires, with an extra set of rims and tires, all original, all paperwork from manufacture, and all paperwork, manuals for microwave, refrigerated, a/c, etc. A set Bunk beds, fold out couch, dining table converts to bed, and bed over the goose neck hitch. Bathroom has a shower, bathtubs, toilet, and sink. CD/Radio, slide out where couch and kitchen table. I am sure I am leaving a lot of info out. If you have any questions please email me using the craigslist link. If you are a serious buyer please email me your contact information and I will call you back. I can email or text pictures upon request. Having trouble loading photos. Asking price is $8,950.00 or best cash offer. CASH ONLY SALE, NO Checks. May consider partial trades with cash added on buyers end.
If you are purchasing the camper through a loan, I will meet you at the bank to be paid in cash directly through the bank. $8,950.00 or best cash offer. Price is negotiable.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom