Georgia Item Gone: FS 2008 VW New Beetle Convertible SOLD PENDING MEET MONDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

WSO1219

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
6   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 2008 VW New Beetle Convertible SOLD PENDING MEET MONDAY

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: We bought this car for our 16 year old daughter to learn to drive in and around our neighborhood/school. We knew it wasn’t going to be her daily driver due to the cost of insurance for a 16 year old with a convertible. She has turned 17 now so we’re getting her another vehicle. We bought it from our neighbor after she tried to trade it in at Carvana and they wouldn’t take it as trade.

The details:
We bought it from the original owner. Garaged kept
Has 117,000 miles.
2.5 (5 cylinder I think)
Automatic
Currently runs, drives and stops like it should.
Top works good BUT the glass and the canvas is separated at the top. I keep a cover (included) on it so no rain inside.
One window (back passenger side) appears to be off track. The others work properly.
The cooling fan OR a fan sensor is out so the fan doesn’t come on when it’s supposed to. It has NOT run hot. We just didn’t use the A/C while stuck in traffic.
Needs a new battery.
Needs new tires. Currently has tires that hold air and we have driven on them for 18 months.
Interior is good condition except a rip in driver seat back

A/C/heat work like it should

I know that’s a lot of work but it’s a cheap car that you can buy, jump off the battery and drive home.
It’s currently tagged and insured. Drove it yesterday. Now a days I drive it at least once a week.
Located in Loganville
$800

Just a heads up. It currently has a doughnut spare tire on it.

The other 2 factory wheels do come with the car so it does have a complete set of factory wheels.

Pictures:
IMG_1763.jpeg
IMG_1762.jpeg
IMG_1760.jpeg
IMG_1759.jpeg
IMG_1758.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
We bought this car for our 16 year old daughter to learn to drive in and around our neighborhood/school. We knew it wasn’t going to be her daily driver due to the cost of insurance for a 16 year old with a convertible. She has turned 17 now so we’re getting her another vehicle. We bought it from our neighbor after she tried to trade it in at Carvana and they wouldn’t take it as trade.

The details:
We bought it from the original owner. Garaged kept
Has 117,000 miles.
2.5 (5 cylinder I think)
Automatic
Currently runs, drives and stops like it should.
Top works good BUT the glass and the canvas is separated at the top. I keep a cover (included) on it so no rain inside.
One window (back passenger side) appears to be off track. The others work properly.
The cooling fan OR a fan sensor is out so the fan doesn’t come on when it’s supposed to. It has NOT run hot. We just didn’t use the A/C while stuck in traffic.
Needs a new battery.
Needs new tires. Currently has tires that hold air and we have driven on them for 18 months.
Interior is good condition except a rip in driver seat back

A/C/heat work like it should

I know that’s a lot of work but it’s a cheap car that you can buy, jump off the battery and drive home.
It’s currently tagged and insured. Drove it yesterday. Now a days I drive it at least once a week.
Located in Loganville
$800
Looks good for my daughter. when can I come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom