ODT Junkie!
212   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS AWESOME Paracord Rifle Slings

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $45 Shipped

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Awesome paracord rifle slings for sale. The pictures are the slings I actually have left at the moment. They are adjustable from 35-42 inches, feature Grovtec swivels, and are made from 70 feet of seven strand type III paracord. They are woven super tight, not bad to stretch, and will fit most shooters.

You WILL NOT be disappointed with the quality of my slings. I've sold a ton of them and never had a single problem. If for some reason you do I will refund your money to include return postage no questions asked.

$45 shipped USPS Priority to your door. PayPal is welcome, or you can call and pay by card. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

Pictures:
img_20160128_152807119-jpg.659602

img_20160128_152800955-jpg.659604

img_20160128_152753198-jpg.659606

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
awesome slings! i bought one a few years ago from you and it has been on my deer rifle and have not had one issue with it! i always get compliments on it since it matches the rifle so well lol.

and next time my nephew comes over im gonna have him pick out a color combo for one to put on "his" 10/22.

awesome slings! i bought one a few years ago from you and it has been on my deer rifle and have not had one issue with it! i always get compliments on it since it matches the rifle so well lol.

and next time my nephew comes over im gonna have him pick out a color combo for one to put on "his" 10/22.

Thank you so much. I'm glad you're pleased with them! I look forward to doing one for your nephew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom