• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Beretta 92X Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkm455

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
279   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Beretta 92X Performance

Zip Code: 30529

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1200

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Beautiful Beretta 92X Performance 9mm. I'm the original buyer of this gun, and I have not fired it. I have a number of unfired and/or duplicate guns in my collection that I am moving to new owners that can enjoy them - no use collecting dust in my safe when someone else can use them like they're supposed to be used.

The 92X Performance was created to satisfy two requirements: Speed and accuracy. Beretta's competition pistol is uncompromising and aims for top performance, offering the world of competitive dynamic shooting one of the most reliable and world-renowned locking systems, together with a steel frame, a heavier Brigadier slide and the new Extreme-S trigger mechanism.

Includes original Beretta locking case and all original documentation. This is the version with 10-round mags, but I will include two 15-round mags with the sale.
$1200 ftf close to Commerce, GA with a look at your GA DL or GWCP. Not interested in trades.

Pictures:
92xp1.jpg
92xp2.jpg
20230714_092633.jpg
case1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Beautiful Beretta 92X Performance 9mm. I'm the original buyer of this gun, and I have not fired it. I have a number of unfired and/or duplicate guns in my collection that I am moving to new owners that can enjoy them - no use collecting dust in my safe when someone else can use them like they're supposed to be used.

The 92X Performance was created to satisfy two requirements: Speed and accuracy. Beretta's competition pistol is uncompromising and aims for top performance, offering the world of competitive dynamic shooting one of the most reliable and world-renowned locking systems, together with a steel frame, a heavier Brigadier slide and the new Extreme-S trigger mechanism.

Includes original Beretta locking case and all original documentation. This is the version with 10-round mags, but I will include two 15-round mags with the sale.
$1200 ftf close to Commerce, GA with a look at your GA DL or GWCP. Not interested in trades.
Beautiful Beretta 92X Performance 9mm. I'm the original buyer of this gun, and I have not fired it. I have a number of unfired and/or duplicate guns in my collection that I am moving to new owners that can enjoy them - no use collecting dust in my safe when someone else can use them like they're supposed to be used.

What’s up man reach out to me 7064367877

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom