Item Gone: FS Dan Wesson A2 Valor Blued 1911 .45 ACP (practically brand new with Wilson,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucci Mane

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
38   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Dan Wesson A2 Valor Blued 1911 .45 ACP (practically brand new with Wilson, Tripp mags!)

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,300

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am looking to sell my 1911, a Dan Wesson A2 Valor Blue in .45 Auto (5" barrel). It's a phenomenal pistol, in fact, it's everything I think a 1911 should be, however, it's more than I need right now.

The trigger action is perfect (in my opinion) and it really blows the Springfield Armory 5" Range Officer I had previously out of the freakin' water. I can't even describe how much nicer this thing is to me!

Product page: http://danwessonfirearms.com/product/valor-blue/

Please note that this is not a black or silver 1911-- it's blued-- and boy does it look good! The reddish-brownish G10 grips look amazing, too, and are just the right amount of grip, as well.

I have fired less than 250 rounds through this gun and it's still in its break-in period. Also of note, I just lubed it well, per the Dan Wesson manual, which advises you lube it frequently during break-in.

I hate to sell this amazingly beautiful gun, but again, it's more than I need right now.

Also: this gun comes with the 2x Dan Wesson factory mags (unused, 8 round capacity), 1x Tripp Research 8-round magazine, as well as 1x Wilson Combat 8-round magazine. I personally preferred the Tripp mag in my light usage.

Also included is the factory packaging, Dan Wesson sticker, bushing wrench, manual, and cable lock.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I live in Marietta, work in Sandy Springs but, especially considering what I'm selling this gun for, I will drive (within reason) to meet up for a sale.

No trades, please. Cash only.

Pictures:
img_8824-jpg.1381145

img_8825-jpg.1381147

img_8826-jpg.1381148

img_8827-jpg.1381149

img_8830-jpg.1381152

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Woooooowwwwww that is a great price. And these are hilariously nice guns... good luck with your sale - and buyers - this is 99% as nice as a nighthawk/Wilson/ed Brown (and better looking) for an absolute steal. Deal of the month.

Reactions: CSA
asking wife right now!
you the man! If she says no, just keep asking haha
Woooooowwwwww that is a great price. And these are hilariously nice guns... good luck with your sale - and buyers - this is 99% as nice as a nighthawk/Wilson/ed Brown (and better looking) for an absolute steal. Deal of the month.
Thanks a lot for the kind words, man! I appreciate you buddy!

WTF - “Financial Infidelity” It is not a sin, it is a way of life.
“It is not a sin” so sayeth the Lord (probably), “But If thou steppest into financial infidelity, the wrath of the wife shall burn hot against thee, and thou shalt be struck down with a great vengeance and furious anger. No longer will thy thoughts carry weight when she returneth from Macy’s with 27 new pairs of shoes.”

This would have been simpler had I not just purchased a Dan Wesson A2 about a month ago..and we've got about the same amount of rounds thru em. I'm not thru the break in either. I don't want to hype up this product as I do really want it but can't for 2 weeks. If still on sale, which I highly doubt..I'll be back. Good luck on sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom