Item Gone: FS/FT 100 year old Safe (Safe-Cabinet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WMSproject

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
42   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 100 year old Safe (Safe-Cabinet)

Zip Code: 30740

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $270
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I would take partial trade for an inexpensive gun like a Mosin Nagant but I would like at least $100 cash in the deal.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 100 year old Fire Safe for sale. It was made by "The Safe-Cabinet" company and was designed as a document safe for offices. It has been repainted and the interior has been covered in black automotive grade carpet to protect things from scratches. The safe was originally rated at over 1600 degrees for over an hour and has a door design that protects from water damage as well.

I have re-modeled the safe, painted it black and installed a shelf in the top corner for ammo or pistol storage. This would be an ideal safe for a man-cave or office. It has a 4 digit dial combination lock. The hinges on the door are for opening and closing only. The door design does not depend on the hinges for security and has upper and lower bolts.

This safe does not have holes drilled in the bottom for floor mounting but it could easily have them added if you know what you are doing.

As you can see, it will hold shorter shotguns, standard length hunting rifles, AR/AK style rifles and other standard length guns. it will not fit Mosin Nagants, Muskets, Field Length shotguns, etc...

There are before and after photos so you can see what it looked like before I refinished it and what it looks like now.

I would take a $150 or less Mosin Nagant (or other inexpensive but decent gun) as a partial trade, plus $$$.

Pictures:
photo-jpg.441804

photo-3-1-jpg.441806

photo-3-jpg.441807

photo-1-jpg.441808

photo-4-jpg.441809

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
SOLD!!!

I've reopened this listing for comments because it is a shame It sold withing 1 minute of posting.

I purchased this safe in its original condition from a gentleman on this forum in 2011. I took it home, stripped it and repainted it. I then refinished the interior so guns wouldn't get scratched.

Since then, I have purchased a large commercial gun safe and no longer use this one for gun storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom