• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT 1989 Ruger m77 Varmint barrel 308

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staygold

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
102   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 1989 Ruger m77 Varmint barrel 308

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price:
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
Ruger m77's tang safeties or MarkII's in either stainless/synthetic(either solid or skeleton), walnut/blue, or especially compact stainless/laminate...Calibers 308, 7mm-08, 243, 260, 223, or another not in the collection

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This rifle is one of 7 Ruger 308's in my collection. I need to let one that I have two of go in order to purchase one I do not have in the safe. This rifle was made in the late 80's towards the end of the run of tang safety Rugers. It has a factory black pad, not the red and has the warning on the barrel. It has the heavy barrel that Ruger calls varmint. Pictures should speak for themselves, but feel free to PM me or post questions in the thread.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a tang safety Ruger .220 swift with the red recoil pad and a heavy barrell I would be interested in selling if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom