Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2004 Harley Davidson XL 883 Screaming Eagle

Zip Code: 30740

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2900 (Taking Offers)
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns or Large Travel Trailer

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: It is a motorcycle... standard stuff applicable.

Item Description: This is a 2004 Harley Davidson XL 883 Screaming Eagle (factory SE package) with a mustang seat with backrest and small fender luggage rack.

I inherited this motorcycle and have decided not to keep it. It runs and can be a daily rider with a small bit of maintenance like a good polish and fluid changes. It is not in cherry condition and has some oxidation and could use a paint job eventually. It needs new tires. Mileage is 36,889. It is not registered currently in Georgia. It was my dad's bike that passed to me. Step mother sent me the signed and not dated title. This could make somebody a good scooter.

Make me an offer or a proposed trade.

Pictures:
img_0019-jpg.452580

img_0021-jpg.452581

img_0022-jpg.452582

img_0023-jpg.452583

img_0024-jpg.452584

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just for a FYI that is not a Screamin eagle edition. It's just got slip on mufflers and a air cleaner insert from the Screamin eagle performance. Never made a se sportster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom