• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT 2007 Jeep Compass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Capone

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 2007 Jeep Compass

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Man stuff.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bought this off a friend in need. 2007 jeep compass. 215,000 miles. Runs and drives good. Check engine light is on, I was told from time to time after driving it needs to cool off before it will start again. I’ve driven it around a little bit and haven’t had this issue yet. My friend had the engine light diagnosed and it came back a code for crank shaft sensor or something like that, might be the reason behind the issue at hand. I’m the last thing from a mechanic so I don’t know. Has Michelin tires that have great tread left. It’s got some scratches and dings, it’s definitely not a new car. Keyless entry with power windows and power locks, alarm. Interior isn’t bad, rear seats fold down. Clean title. Sold as is. It’s a 16 year old car and looks like it. Paid my kids to wash it so it’s somewhat clean and somewhat dirty still lol, they’re little kids. $2500 cash. Trades are welcome also. Located in Grantville GA which is 10 mins south of Newnan.

Pictures:
IMG_3450.jpeg
IMG_3449.jpeg
IMG_3448.jpeg
IMG_3452.jpeg
IMG_3453.jpeg
IMG_3451.jpeg
IMG_3455.jpeg
IMG_3454.jpeg
IMG_3456.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom