Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT '78 F-150 4x4 parts truck

Zip Code: 31815

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $400 for just the truck or $550 for truck plus some extras. See description

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1978 Ford F150 Ranger 4x4 parts truck. I bought this for parts to fix up my 79 F350 but wasn't able to use much because the frame and suspension is totally different and it has a different motor.

This truck is not running, it has a 351m with a C6 transmission. I was told it was parked because the transmission went bad but I can't say for sure because I've never had it running.

The pictures will tell the story, the floor pans are rusted out, somebody tried to patch the drivers side floor pan, the bed floor is also gone, body is full of bondo.

No interior, the dash is not mounted but does come with the truck. It's also missing the rear drive shaft but I have one I will throw in that could possibly be made to fit.

I'm asking $400 for just the truck or $550 for the truck plus some extras I have such as a bench seat that came out of my 79, a set of Hedman headers for a 351m/400, a set of mirrors, a brand new flywheel/flexplate for a 351m and another set of 351m heads.

Need the cash to put into my F350 project but will also consider trades. Trade interests would be guns, Husqvarna, Stihl or Echo chainsaw in like new condition, 3500+ watt generator or some kind of ATV that doesn't have to be pretty as long as it runs good.

Buyer will need to bring a trailer as I have no way to transport the truck myself.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom