• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Ak parts kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitdog

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
28   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Ak parts kit

Zip Code: 31601

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Don't know.

Caliber: 7,62 x 39

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a Romanian kit bolt carrier hasn't been neutered and this is the original barrel scoring from trunion matches barrel. I picked this up in a trade what you see is what you get. Has tapco trigger assembly, rivets miscellaneous pins, along with a retainer I bought for it. Comes with 5 Croatian mags one has been filed to fit another rifle the rest are new in bags. Most everything for a complete rifle is here the only thing I'm including that's not in the picture is the muzzle brake and rear trunion I forgot to put those in the picture. Some one started to drill and remove pins but didn't finish rear plate for stock is awol. Kit is fair to good condition some parts look really good some look fair. I will ship on your dime. Local pickup gets you 100rnds of ammo with it. I have tried to represent this to the best of my ability.

Pictures:
img_20171001_165403215-jpg.1337177

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom