• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Black Aces Tactical FD-12 Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.

John.E.LaBell

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Black Aces Tactical FD-12 Shotgun

Zip Code: 31548

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ammo valued at $300 or more in total.

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Name

Item Description: Specs:
The FD-12 is a 12 gauge semi-auto, bullpup, magazine fed, 18 inch shotgun. The gun came with 3 chokes total, a vertical foregrip, and two 5rnd magazines. I've bought 2 additional 10 rnd magazines from panzer arms and iron sights for the gun. The rear sight is an m16 style carry handle and the front sight is a mdt backup/flip-up sight. The muzzle has a pho suppressor that doubles as a racheting lock for the barrel/handguard. Mag release and safety are ambidextrous and the charging handle is transferrable from left to right.

My use and opinion
I have put about 2 - 3 boxes of buckshot and birdshot total through this shotgun so it is fairly new and in good condition. It cycles more powerful loads well, but I have had a few stovepipes on 8 shot target loads. The weight is mostly to the rear making it comfortable to hold up and recoil is not bad for a 12 gauge given its semi-auto nature. I put a little goon tape on a few spots for comfortability, but if desired, it can easily be removed.

I'm getting rid of it because I upgraded to a baretta shotgun. This shotgun is not designed for hunting but self defense.

Pictures:
1000029717.jpg
1000029722.jpg
1000029723.jpg
1000029724.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom