• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT DIRTY HARRY SPECIAL Smith Wesson 29-2 4" Nickel Pinned &amp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIND THE GAAP

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT DIRTY HARRY SPECIAL Smith Wesson 29-2 4&quot; Nickel Pinned &amp...

Zip Code: 30105

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1973.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $2,100.00 - Other Smiths see below....

Caliber: 44Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: See Valid GA ID or Carry Permit

Item Description: This is a Smith & Wesson Model 29-2, .44 Magnum revolver. It was manufactured in 1973. It is a N target frame, square butt, with a 4” pinned barrel, counterbored cylinder and a nickel finish. The grips are Goncalo Alves checkered Target stocks, with SW medallions. These are in good shape with no dings or scratches. It has the Baughman Quick Draw serrated front sight, with a red insert, and the SW white-outlined micrometer click rear sight. Over-all the Nickel finish is very good and has a very light cylinder ring. On the right side there is a little nickel wear near the "made in USA" but other than that it is very nice clear gun. It appears to have been fired very little. It has a SW target hammer and SW target trigger. Comes in a SW blue period correct two-piece cardboard box and there is no paperwork. Get this before Clint passes and they skyrocket even more!!! Timing, lockup spot on! No issues with push off. I have seen these bring over $2400.00 on Gunbroker and then you have to pay FFL fees and Sales tax.

I might sell cheaper without the grips just message me!

I am new to the forum but been around Smiths for a while and look forward to meeting y'all

Trade wise I am interested in Smith & Wesson revolvers, Colts, Browning's, maybe more can add some $$ for the right trade

Pictures:
Photo Feb 17, 12 31 42 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 17, 12 31 48 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 17, 12 31 56 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 17, 12 32 08 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 17, 12 32 14 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 17, 12 32 22 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 17, 12 32 32 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 17, 12 32 42 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 17, 12 32 48 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 17, 12 33 00 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 17, 12 34 45 PM.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom