Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Egyptian Maadi

Zip Code: 31312

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Straight Trades: (M1A/m14, PTR 91, FAL , Arsenal 107 , others make an offer )Trades Plus Cash: Wasr 10 - Yugo AKs -SKS -1911s in 9mm (depending on what you have) -glock 17, 19, 21 -Quality LPVO I.e. PST Gen 2, Steiner P4XI, Leupold VX multigun or VX)

Caliber: 7.62X39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Egyptian Maadi PM me for info on importer and other info and more pics.

Great shooting rifle , looks like every other Egyptian Maadi I’ve ever handled, Rivets are good , no rust , no can’t to the sights.

this isn’t an entry level AK this one is more for the collector types and that isn’t me so it needs to go to a better home

*warning owning this firearm may cause liberals to spontaneously brake out in a fiery gluten free non-GMO rage*

Pictures:
cbb730cf-0eed-42ca-be1a-9887e77e7d08-jpeg.2847502

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Is the thread protector still tack welded on? Does it have the MAADI import year stamp? Good deal on an Intrac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom