• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FS/FT Gaming Computer - $800 rock bottom price

Status
Not open for further replies.

izoid

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
167   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Gaming Computer - High End - Great Deal!

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 800

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Firearms

Caliber: Array

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
I have an outstanding deal here on a very high end computer. This baby cost about $3,000 to put together and it's performance reflects the cost. You can do anything you like with this one, gaming, Video editing, name it and you can do it. You are getting a hell of a deal at $1,200 but I need the cash.

SPECS:

Corsair Air 540 Case
ASUS Maximus VI Hero Motherboard
Intel i7 4770k processor
16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum Memory+
ASUS GTX 780 DC2OC Graphics Card
120gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD
500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD
1TB Western Digital Hard Drive
Soundblaster ZXR Sound Card
Corsair AX 1200 Power Supply
LG Bluray player
Liteon DVD player/Writer
Corsair H100 Liquid Cooler
Noctua NF-P Fans throughout

Now, in order to make this puppy hum I have the following peripherals to include:

ASUS VG 248QE 144Mhz Monitor
Corsair Vengeance K70 Keyboard
Corsair Vengeance M65 Mouse

I am willing to consider partial trades but please understand that I will be very selective handguns plus cash only and no .40. If trading I will want to valuate the trade as I am with the computer. Please be aware that I am asking less the .50 on the dollar for the computer so I will not consider a $500 retail gun plus $700 cash. We will need to work on the valuation to make it fair for both parties. Cash is always preferred!

Pictures:
1406243753_1.jpg

1406243753_2.jpg

this is a screaming deal on a killer set up! too bad i just picked up my new one not even two months ago. but this is a serious beast glws! :thumb:

wow, I though the 1k you had it had before was a screaming deal! 800 is deal of the year on this setup!!! if I just didn't spend a few hundred bucks upgrading my setup a few months ago this would be mine for sure!

if anybody is looking at a gaming setup, look no further. this is an amazing price and will last you YEARS of playing games at max settings!

free bumps!

wow, I though the 1k you had it had before was a screaming deal! 800 is deal of the year on this setup!!! if I just didn't spend a few hundred bucks upgrading my setup a few months ago this would be mine for sure!

if anybody is looking at a gaming setup, look no further. this is an amazing price and will last you YEARS of playing games at max settings!

free bumps!

I appreciate the feedback. The system really is great. There is not a game out there that it doesn't handle with ease. Even if you don't game it is a smoking deal for an everyday work machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom