• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 26 gen 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodonne1

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
105   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 27 gen 3

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 450.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 26/19/17 or Springfield XDS 3.3 9mm

Caliber: .40 S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a third generation Glock 27 that I'm wanting to trade for a Glock 26/19/17 a Springfield XDS 9mm 3.3. I can add cash or ammo to even the trade depending on what you have to trade.

My Glock has been used and shows some holster wear, however, is still in great condition. I don't know the exact round count as I'm not the original owner but I can say that in the time I've had it, I've probably put 200-300 rounds through it and it has performed flawlessly, as all Glock's do. It comes with two magazines and two +1/pinky extensions. The best part about a Glock is that they're guaranteed to the life of the gun and for all of us metro Atlanta residents, Glock is right there in Smyrna if anything ever goes wrong with the gun. If you would like some more pictures, please let me know and I can send you some but it's a Glock 27, they all look the same. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks! -Robbie

Pictures:
View attachment 347966

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 27 gen 3

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 450.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 26/19/17 or Springfield XDS 3.3 9mm

Caliber: .40 S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a third generation Glock 27 that I'm wanting to trade for a Glock 26/19/17 a Springfield XDS 9mm 3.3. I can add cash or ammo to even the trade depending on what you have to trade.

My Glock has been used and shows some holster wear, however, is still in great condition. I don't know the exact round count as I'm not the original owner but I can say that in the time I've had it, I've probably put 200-300 rounds through it and it has performed flawlessly, as all Glock's do. It comes with two magazines and two +1/pinky extensions. The best part about a Glock is that they're guaranteed to the life of the gun and for all of us metro Atlanta residents, Glock is right there in Smyrna if anything ever goes wrong with the gun. If you would like some more pictures, please let me know and I can send you some but it's a Glock 27, they all look the same. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks! -Robbie

Pictures:
View attachment 347966
Would you take 400 cash?

I ive in Woodstock but travel to the Six Flags area for work everyday, I could meet anywhere in between or a reasonable distance from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom