TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Manurhin PPK/S .380, Orig. Box, 2 mags and all docs

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Trade-DEAL PENDING

Trade Value or Items Looking For: I am a handgun collector so only interested in pieces in excellent condition. Not looking for rifles, Glocks, Hi Points or any common gun I can buy tomorrow at any gun store.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Only need BOS if you want one. Must be at least 21 yrs. old, GA Residence, legally allowed to purchase a firearm. I need to peek at a valid GA Drivr's License and Carry Permit.

Item Description:

Research these because all W. German Walther PPK/S and PPK models went across the river to this plant in France for work so it is the same quality.

Pictures:
img_1526-3-jpg.3177562

img_1528-2-jpg.3177563

img_1532_li-jpg.3177564

img_1535-2-jpg.3177565

img_1531_li-jpg.3177566

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Dang I would have gotten this, please let me know if deal does not happen. Beautiful Manurhin!

Sorry you missed it. It has been posted for about 10 days and just relisted today. I have others in my collection unadvertised if you are a serious buyer.

You always have some great, unique weapons in pristine condition. I will probably PM you tomorrow with a trade offer you might be interested in. GLWS/T Later

You always have some great, unique weapons in pristine condition. I will probably PM you tomorrow with a trade offer you might be interested in. GLWS/T Later

I will look for your message tomorrow so we can talk. This one is spoken for but I have other interesting pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom