Zip Code: 30677

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: see ad

Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Caliber: .38 spcl

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
I have for sell 2 nice model 10's. First is a model 10-7 snub nose. This was my dads and has less than 100 rounds thru it. He bought it new at Farmers Hardware in Athens around 1976 if I remember correct. It sat next to his bed in a night stand until he passed 15 years ago and has been in my safe since then. Next up is my brothers model 10-8. I'm not sure on round count but it is low, looks to be around the same as the snubbie. He carried this back in the 70's as an MP in the Navy and then it sat in a drawer till he passed and has been in my safe ever since. The bluing on both is great and they both lock up nice and tight. I am having a hard time letting these go but figured if I haven't shot them in the last 15 years someone else should get some enjoyment out of them. I will sell the pair for $600 or seperate for $325 each. I would consider a trade for a kimber Ultra or Colt defender with me adding cash on my end. Not sure if there is anything else I would be interested in but you can try me.
Thanks for looking

Pictures:
1404396506_1.jpg

1404396506_2.jpg

1404396506_3.jpg

1404396506_4.jpg

I have a buyer comited pending phone call tomorrow and pending funds. Will keep you posted guys. Thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom