• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Rock River LAR-15 - 7.5" AR-15 Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougiemac

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
119   0
Reaction score
Item Name: *SPM* FS/FT Rock River LAR-15 - 7.5" AR-15 Pistol

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $1100 as equipped / $800 just pistol

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Various AK's 7.62x39 or .308 bolt guns or TRY ME!

Caliber: 5.56/.223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

View attachment 466414 View attachment 466415 View attachment 466416

Item Description: Got the trade bug (again). Looking to trade my barely shot at the range Rock River LAR-15, 7.5" barrel AR-15 pistol. This is one hella badass blaster! It has the heavy weight barrel which makes it easier to manage on target. It also has a great tube handguard that is very cool looking and fees great in your hands.

Shown in photo RRA LAR-15 ($1175) with a new Vortex Strikefire optic ($125), mag well grip ($25), and Sig brace ($140). The Sig brace that is pictured was returned to Sig due to a cosmetic issue and Sig sent me a new one which is uninstalled and in the box) and a TLR-1 light ($125). Comes with one steel mag.

*Can remove items or add cash for right trade.

Will trade entire setup for:
  • Rifle Dynamics AK47
  • Arsenal SLR-107 AK47
  • Krebs or Polytech AK47
  • Zastava OPAP
  • Remington 700 in .308
  • Night Optics
  • CZ Scorpion
  • Sigs in 9mm
  • Colt 70 Series 1911
  • Toyota / Honda / Nissan car
  • Jeep
  • Kayaks
  • Other Super Cool Guns - pistol or rifles.
  • If you are an interior painter and would like to trade painting services
* will of course work out whatever cash differences there could be for fairness.

Could entertain other man things, tactical things, motorcycles, or even a Toyota/Honda/Nissan cars for 16yr old, etc. - doesn't mean I'll accept the offer but will entertain all offers.

Approx $1600 in retail value in this gun.

By responding to this ad, you are acknowledging the following:
  • You are a legal resident of Georgia.
  • You are legally permitted to own and posses a gun.
  • You are trading/purchasing this gun for yourself and not for someone who can not legally posses a firearm (straw purchasing).
  • You are able to meet around Woodstock area to make the deal.

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sure wish I had something to trade for this!! But all I got is 300 blackout, g19, g29 that I'm willing to let loose! I hope someone comes up with something for it, I'm gonna have to build one similar!

Interested in a P226 Elite Scorpion?
0629151508a.jpg

I do like your gun, however this gun is gone. Not sure why it still shows as available. I thought I marked it gone already. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom