• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT SPM - FS/FT Price Drop $215! - FS/FT Melior Vest Pistol - McCallum Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resipsa

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
23   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SPM - FS/FT Price Drop $215! - FS/FT Melior Vest Pistol - McCallum Carry

Zip Code: 30317

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Now $215, was $300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Need some cash, but open to listening.

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: What would Ian McCallum carry to a roaring 20’s party? I’d like to believe it is this pistol. It drips with old world charm. I believe this was made in the 1910’s or 1920’s.

Must have and be willing to show a valid Georgia drivers license and Georgia Weapons Carry License and have at least 5 positive reviews (no negatives).

Selling a Melior 25 ACP pocket pistol. It fires, sometimes, it is finicky for sure. Needs work! Have it checked be for you take it out. So, if you want something to do, this is the pistol for you. I currently do not have time for a project. Comes with one magazine.

If you’re curious, I’m posting this video if you want to learn about the company, but this is not the exact same pistol.

Pictures:
IMG_6061.jpeg
IMG_6062.jpeg
IMG_6063.jpeg
IMG_6064.jpeg
IMG_6065.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom