Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
52   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Troy Bilt Horse XP 46" cut 22 HP Kohler Engine

Zip Code: 30549

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Lever Action 45-70 w/ Scope, Lever Action 30-30 w/ scope, AK (wasr), 22 rifle, Pistol etc.. I am pretty open to trades straight gun for mower, multi gun trade, gun plus cash etc..

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The Mower was bought brand new from Lowes in Buford, GA 8/13. It was not used for the 13 season since I had a brand new home and the lawn had not had a chance to grow before going dormate that season. I used it for the entire 14 season and then went to a lawn service for the 15 season. I have decided to go to using a lawn service from now on so I have no use for this. Just cleaned the carb, clearing all the jets and scrubbing the bowl out. The gas was drained and the battery was replaced last week. I did a seafoam hot wash on the carb and engine as well as dosing the gas with seafoam as well. Cranks right up. Comes with two keys and the manual.

This mower is a beast. When you come look at it I will show you the hill that made me go with this one. 46" cut with a Kohler 22 HP engine. It can ride my 40' x 100' hill with ease. Hydrostatic Transmission. You can mower in reverse without turning the mower off as well. Great little lawn tractor. Lots of power.

The trailer comes with it if you want it. It doesn't have an hour gauge but if I had to put a number on it it has around 20-25 hours on it max.

Pictures:
img_0537-jpg.789057

img_0538-jpg.789058

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom