• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Zastava ZPAP M70 [SPM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huey Deer Processing

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
105   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Zastava ZPAP M70 [SPM]

Zip Code: 31015

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1,000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 4” model 29, Redhawk 4-5” 44, railed 10mm 1911, CZ-75 + $, CZ PO7 + $,Beretta 92X + $, Ruger American Predator or Savage Axis 2 Stainless 308 + $, new gen PSA AK with wood furniture + $, Henry All Weather 357, quality 223/556 AR complete lowers + $

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I’m the original owner and it was purchased at the beginning of this year. Will come with everything it came with from the factory. Sling not included. I put 15 rounds down the pipe for a function and sight check and it’s been sitting in the safe ever since. Had no problems and it was dead on out of the box. I’m not much of an AK guy but from my limited experience with them this is a very nice rifle. Bolt feels very smooth, rivets look good, and the trigger is phenomenal. It’s better than any mil spec AR trigger. Everything is exactly as it came from the factory, I’m not sure if they still make them with the Magpul Zhukov stocks and Hougue moe fore ends anymore, I can only find the 223 ones on their website in this configuration. I’m located in CRISP COUNTY, CORDELE. As always will meet halfway within reasonable distance for trades with established members but if you want to buy you have to come near to me.( CRISP COUNTY). Lowballers will be ignored, Zastava is one of the most respected of the imported AK’s and these will only continue to go up in value as they have been steadily for the past several years.

Also interested in trading for ammo in following calibers: 308, 223/556, 9mm, and 10mm
Would also trade towards quality red dots, holo sights, and LPVO’s
Cash or guns can be added either way to even things out
IMG_7086.jpeg
IMG_7092.jpeg
IMG_7088.jpeg
IMG_7089.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I’m the original owner and it was purchased at the beginning of this year. Will come with everything it came with from the factory. Sling not included. I put 15 rounds down the pipe for a function and sight check and it’s been sitting in the safe ever since. Had no problems and it was dead on out of the box. I’m not much of an AK guy but from my limited experience with them this is a very nice rifle. Bolt feels very smooth, rivets look good, and the trigger is phenomenal. It’s better than any mil spec AR trigger. Everything is exactly as it came from the factory, I’m not sure if they still make them with the Magpul Zhukov stocks and Hougue moe fore ends anymore, I can only find the 223 ones on their website in this configuration. I’m located in CRISP COUNTY, CORDELE. As always will meet halfway within reasonable distance for trades with established members but if you want to buy you have to come near to me.( CRISP COUNTY). Lowballers will be ignored, Zastava is one of the most respected of the imported AK’s and these will only continue to go up in value as they have been steadily for the past several years.

Also interested in trading for ammo in following calibers: 308, 223/556, 9mm, and 10mm
Would also trade towards quality red dots, holo sights, and LPVO’s
Cash or guns can be added either way to even things out
View attachment 6557014View attachment 6557015View attachment 6557016View attachment 6557017
Interested in this. please PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom