Item Name: FS Huge Gen 4 FDE G23 Package

Location: Griffin, Jackson, Jenkinsburg, McDonough, Stockbridge

Zip Code: 30234, 30223

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700

Caliber: .40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a very nice Gen 4 FDE G23 package. The gun itself has a Zev trigger, connector, and springs installed. It also has Trijicon HD night sights installed. It will come with 6 factory 13-round magazines (2 have Vickers baseplates), original box, docs, backstraps, and mag loader. Also included is 2 50-round boxes of Federal HST, 1 50-round box of Speer GoldDot, and 1 50-round box of fmj range ammo, and a small bag with some Hornady XTP ammo in it. Also included is a Blackhawk Serpa holster, an AlienGear OWB holster with all original hardware, an AlienGear 3.0 IWB holster with all original hardware, a kydex iwb holster, and a kydex holster for the gun and a TLR-1 as well as a holster that holds the gun and light by the light itself. Speaking of TLR-1, it is included as well. $700 cash gets you everything. If you have any questions, PM them to me or text me at 678-544-1499.

*Very small amount of wear as shown in pictures as it was my carry gun.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1007972

image-jpeg.1007973

image-jpeg.1007976

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
good deal, feedback is steering me away though
Thanks! You can't make everyone happy and others get butthurt when someone's plans have to change because of children or because I moved on because they didn't answer back quick enough to my timeline that I had at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom