162   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Microtech Ultratech OD green/Bronze Apocalyptic

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 275

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Excellent condition. Had Josh at REK cut serrations in. (This model didn’t come in the D/E Full serrated.) I also installed a button head screw that I mimicked the apocalyptic bronze finish on (glass breaker included as well) I have right at $400 in this one. Carried only a handful of times.

$275

be happy to send a video via text.

Pictures:
33cf704b-b125-43f7-95e5-b2c767c3a784-jpeg.3249660

8c3c3e24-b21d-4f10-a62f-fd876f22b2fb-jpeg.3249665

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Does it operate smooth? I bought an Infidel and it randomly gets sticky during operation. Next day it’s fine...go figure.. I’ve been on a Hogue and ZT kick lately...but I am interested in this one.

Does it operate smooth? I bought an Infidel and it randomly gets sticky during operation. Next day it’s fine...go figure.. I’ve been on a Hogue and ZT kick lately...but I am interested in this one.

I own a microtech otf and a Benchmade infidel was my edc for 6 years. Microtechs otf is superior to Benchmade in every way, and I'm a fan of Benchmade. But when it comes to otf knives, microtech is second to none

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom