232   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Remington 870 Combo 20" & 26" w/ choke

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $425

Caliber: 12 ga.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Remington 12 ga. combo. Package includes shotgun w/ 20" barrel w/ rifle sights, installed Choate extended mag. tube,standard orig. factory magazine spring & all parts plus a 26" barrel w/ an installed modified choke.

This is a great combo for a variety of uses. It has been fired a very few times just to check functionality & cleaned afterwards.
The stock is factory & does match, the flash just made it look like they have a different finish but it doesn't.

PM to arrange purchase or to ask questions.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Attachments

• IMAG1034.jpg
    IMAG1034.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 30
  • IMAG1033-1.jpg
    IMAG1033-1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMAG1034-1.jpg
    IMAG1034-1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Darn it. I need a slug barrel for bear.

That is a slug barrel for bear. You either use a smooth bore for rifled slugs or rifled bore for non-rifled slugs (sabots). Which is better? beats me. I've never shot a rifled slug gun. But I can tell you that the smooth bore slug barrels do juuuuuust fine and it's easier to find rifled slugs. Plus they double nicely as HD shotty with 00 buckshot or whatever it is these things I have that are buckshot with a small slug too (ouch)

This is a great deal. I have an almost identical setup except I added night sights in case I ever need to sweep off my porch at night. I wouldn't sell mine for anywhere near that price.

I shot my 1st rifled barrel at the police academy. I fired my 1st round dead center in the X ring. I fired 2 more and they did not show on the target. Called the range officer over to determine what the hell I was doing wrong. It turned out round 2 and 3 went exactly where round 1 went. I've been sold on rifeled barrels since. I keep one by the front door. Now I need one for the lower level back door.

I used to keep a shotgun by the door...Till I figured out if anyone actually got through the door is about when I'd notice them coming in and I'd be arming them, not me.

I used to keep a shotgun by the door...Till I figured out if anyone actually got through the door is about when I'd notice them coming in and I'd be arming them, not me.

Know what you mean. My comment was just a figure of expression. Thanks to a number of sensors on my property (no I'm not with the Useless Border Patrol ) I will know long before someone hits my front door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom