• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FS Ruger Alaskan .44 Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinebaron

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Ruger Alaskan .44 Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $600.00

Item Description: I have an excellent Ruger Alaskan in .44 Mag. I've had this revolver less than a year and have put maybe about 300 less than magnum rounds through it. It is a joy to shoot. I also have a Galco holster that was made for the Alaskan. It was never worn on a belt. I have the box, instructions, etc for the Ruger. I need some cash for some other projects. Shoot me an email for more information/pics. I also have a Marlin 1894 in .44 for sale.

Hello my name is james leonard. I live in the newnan area. I would be interested in both guns. You can reach me at 770 251 9562 till 6 pm thanks james

Just to help everyone out, my firm price is $550. If you are interested in this revolver. Send me a PM. This thing is real fun to shoot. It comes with the original box, instruction manual and proof round casings. I also have an almost new Galco holster for it. This holster alone is about $70. For those that already PM'd me shoot me another PM if you are still interested and I will maintain the order in which you first contacted me.

P2023315.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom